Vegan Cheese & Chive Scones
- 1 c flour
- 2 t baking powder
- 1/2 t salt
- 4 T vegan butter
- 2 T chives or green onions, tiny dice
- 2 T vegan cheese, tiny dice
- 1/4 c non-dairy milk
- Preheat oven to 375°F degrees.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt.
- Chop butter into small cubes.
- Blend butter into the dry ingredients for a crumb-like consistency.
- Dice onions or chives and vegan cheese and add them.
- Add non-dairy milk until a dough-like consistency.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
A popular brunch request. 😊