Wurzelbrot Rustic Twisted Bread
- 3 c warm water 100°F or less
- 1 T molasses
- 1 T instant dry yeast
- 1 T salt
- 6 c flour
- 3/4 c rye flour
- Combine the yeast and wet ingredients—let it bubble a little.
- Combine the rest of the dry ingredients
- Mix everything together.
- Let the dough rise for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 450°F and add some water to steam.
- Bake a grapefruit-sized, twisted length of dough for 20 minutes.
Because: 🥖 and because it doesn’t always have to be twisted. 😂
One thought on “Wurzelbrot Rustic Twisted Bread”