Simple Buddha Bowl
- 1 c quinoa
- 2 c water
- 15 oz can chickpeas
- 1 t chili powder
- 1 t smoked paprika
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t oregano
- 1/4 t turmeric
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 t salt
- 1/2 t paprika
- handful of fresh cilantro
- sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 425 and bring 2 c water to a boil.
- Mix 1 can chickpeas and spices and bake for 25 min.
- Add 1 c quinoa to the water and simmer for 15 min.
- Remove quinoa from heat and let stand until the chickpeas are done.
- Blend sauce ingredients well.
- Slice avocados and assemble all of the ingredients in a bowl.
Adapted from The Vegan Buddha Bowl at Well and Full.
This was my first attempt at making buddha bowls, and they turned out really well!
One thought on “Simple Buddha Bowl”
Those roasted chickpeas look insane!! Think I’ll go make them with dinner;) Thanks for sharing xo
LikeLiked by 1 person